Sunday, January 24, 2010

Like a Virgin!

Well I hope the title caught your attention ;)

I had my first ever market stall this weekend and WOW it was fantastic!  I was fortunate to gain a spot in Stage 5 of the 'Tour Down Under' at Willunga (which is in my home state of South Australia).  It was a lot of work to get enough products made in time, but I am so glad I went ahead with it, despite being unwell the week before.

I thoroughly enjoyed being able to speak to customers face to face and it was wonderful to see peoples real reactions to my products that I make with so much joy.  Some big highlights would have to be seeing little girls ripping out their old hair ties and clips and putting mine in straight away and also checking themselves out in the mirror while doing it!  I also had some great feeback from a lady who saw a little girl wearing one of my rings and coming over to buy one for herself.

My gorgeous sister helped me on the day and we just had the best time despite the early start (thank goodness for Jumbo sized coffee).

Here are some pictures from the day...











I was really pleased to find out that I have been accepted to be at Mathilda's Market as well which has always been a dream of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment