Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

I realise I have not posted for a while, but the good news is that I have taken a little break and had some time out with my little ones.  I absolutely love Christmas and enjoy spending the time with my family and friends, it can be hard as I reflect on the people that are no longer with us to celebrate but I take the opportunity to remember all fond times we spent together.

Christmas was lovely and we welcomed the new year quietly (well I did have a few wines) but I have thoroughly enjoyed the wind down time and I hope you all had a great time over the holiday period.

I just want to share a couple of pictures of my little ones who rock my world!  The shot of my daughter is her with her first pigtails on New Years Eve (unfortunately you cant see the How Tweet It Is accessories she was wearing but it was such a cute shot I couldnt resist!).  The shot of my cheeky son is him checking out the pool and trying to coax his Mummy to join him in the cold water.  We were at a party so I wasnt about to get in to bathers in front of everyone, but if my New Years goal goes to plan I will hopefully be comfortable in bathers this same time in 2011!



Now back to it....I hope 2010 is a wonderful year for you all. I have a good feeling about this year and look forward to what lies ahead......




 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog and for the lovely comments. I'm a Molly Ringwald fan too ... loved long duck dong in Sixteen Candles so funny. Pigtails are sooo cute beautiful pictures of your little ones :)

    ReplyDelete