Monday, November 30, 2009

I have my wrapping I just need to get the presents!

Yes this is a little bit like the old saying 'which comes first the chicken or the egg', in my case I have organised my Christmas wrapping before I have finished my shopping.  I am quite excited at the thought of having gifts wrapped with the lovely items I have purchased adorning them.

I normally buy the run of the mill wrapping paper but boy have my eyes opened to what choices I have from so many talented handmade designers.  Here are some of my purchases I would like to share..

Firstly I found this divine Santa's Shabby Christmas Stocking and Christmas Reindeer gift tags from Petite Paperie Shoppe




By then I thought I was sorted by when I found these gift tags from Pocket Carnival


arent they adorable! 

Now I just need some nice glossy white paper and my presents will be finished off with this candy striped twine I purchased from Koko Vanilla Designs




I am so excited....now on to the present shopping....

3 comments:

  1. Thats so funny, I am the same!! I have all my wrapping apparel and now need to get the pressies!! Im using brown kraft paper this year as my wrapping paper...cant wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I am so glad I am not alone there, ooh didnt think of the brown kraft paper that would look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :)I have awarded you the following
    http://naturalstarnz.blogspot.com/2009/11/kreativ-blogger-award.html check the link to see how it works!

    ReplyDelete