Monday, November 23, 2009

Handmade Delights

I have been making some purchases lately through Made It which has sooo many lovely handmade items from talented Aussies.

Firstly I bought a lovely card from Studio S, I am really lucky that many of my friends have gotten engaged recently and I thought the 'Special Moments' card would make the perfect card for an engagement. Also to celebrate opening their store on Made It, Studio S is offering free shipping until the end of November!






I also discovered this really gorgeous tank top for my daughter from Mooce Baby, the red and white spots caught my attention straight away so I just had to have it!




I have just popped on tonight to check out the store and spotted this cute polka dot skirt as well...oooh credit card...but gee that would look so cute on my little one!


Another discovery that I was so thrilled with that I have already purchased another one is the 'Vintage Floral Notty Necklace' from Bits and Bubs.  This came wrapped so lovely that I have bought one as a present for another little treasure in my life.

Then finally I just couldnt go past this Vintage Ephemera mini paperpack from Sweet William  This was filled with lovely vintage papers and my favourite - vintage storybook delights!  I have been using some of these papers in the background of my shots for some of my goodies as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine, Thanks for mentioning my store- im super glad you liked the card. That tank top from Mooce Baby is GORGEOUS! I saw it listed; and was disgusted that i had no little girls to buy for!

    ReplyDelete