Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What an honour! Kreativ Blog Award!

I was so excited when I received a Kreativ Blogger award from the highly talented Brenda from Natural Star New Zealand - thank you so much Brenda I am so chuffed and honoured!!!





This is now the award works:

1. Copy the picture and post it on your blog.

2. Thank the person that gave it to you and link to their blog.

3. Write 7 things about yourself that we don't know.

4. Choose 7 other bloggers to pass the award to.

5. Link to those 7 other bloggers.

6. Notify your 7 bloggers.

Ok now to get started...

The Seven things you dont may not know about me....

1. I am addicted to Singstar even though I am not a very good singer, but I make others around me suffer while I belt out some tunes and I am currently VERY excited at the thought of trying out the new Motown and Take That ones over the Christmas holidays

2. Before I had children and money was much more readily available I went on a holiday to Thailand and my sister and I bought 60 pairs of shoes between us at an airport sale

3. My parents are from the UK, hence my pale skin which burns at the very thought of the sun

4. I am a huge John Hughes fan, particularly Sixteen Candles and Pretty In Pink

5. I am a terrible camper and much prefer going to holidays at a place where there is an ensuite ha!

6. Cooking is really not my forte, I once rang my mother up to ask how to cook champinons

7. Spiders......are not one of my faves....

Now I have the pleasure of announcing that the 7 bloggers (in no particular order)that I would like to pass this award on to are:

Festoon Bunting
Little Sooti
Flobib
Lark Handmade
Ministylista
Beyond Pink and Blue
Thula Thula

p.s. it was hard to stick to just seven!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You won my giveaway. Can you email me at bandresson@hotmail with your address. So I can get the skirt in the mail to you.

    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG I am so excited!!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete