Friday, October 9, 2009

Shoes I am in love with....

Now that I have finally got my Blog set up and getting my head around how to use it, I thought with Christmas around the corner I would start to list some items that I have fallen in love with and want to get my little ones for Christmas or even goodies for myself! 

On the top of the list are these cool shoes from Yunginz called 'The Gladette'..

What makes these even better is that Yunginz are currently offering a 2 for 1 deal on their Spring/Summer 09 range. Purchase any shoe from their Spring/Summer 09 range and receive a pair free Pair!!!!!  How amazing is that??? This promo runs until February 2010 or while stocks last so get in quick.  I dont think I can wait until Christmas to grab Carys a pair of these.  Check out http://www.yunginz.com.au/ to check out their fabulous range.  I bought Jarvis a pair of their Easy Strap over sandals last year and I can tell you their shoes last and last!

No comments:

Post a Comment